K40 Electronics Introduces World’s First Integration-Ready Radar Detector
A full on-screen radar detector experience with ADS iDatalink & Kenwood
February 1, 2018, Elgin, IL – K40 Electronics, the premier manufacturer of automotive radar/laser protection systems, today introduced the RL360di and RL200di custom-installed radar detector systems that offer the world’s first integration with the Automotive Data Solutions (ADS) iDatalink® Maestro RR interface and select Kenwood/JVC radios.
The Future of Integration Today
Addressing the growing trend of vehicle integration and connectivity, the new K40 systems now have the capability to provide drivers with a visual and touch on-screen user experience.
When used with the iDatalink Maestro interface and select Kenwood/JVC radios, K40 system integration features include:
- On-screen alert information:
· police radar source location
· police radar band and signal strength indicators
· real-time vehicle speed display
- Touch screen control of K40 system features and functions
- Interface exclusive features:
· One touch K40 Laser Defuser® shutdown
· Steering wheel control options
The Latest Technology for OEM Look and Feel
The RL360di and RL200di have several evolutionary enhancements to deliver an integrated OEM experience to drivers:
- A more powerful CPU for enhanced and responsive system capabilities
- K40 system host redesign moves connection wires to one side for clean and efficient installation
- Added mute in/out external connections for more customization opportunities
- Three I/O ports for Maestro RR integration and future system interface expansion
- New Auto Dim option reduces K40 system alert LEDs when headlights turn on
Availability and Pricing
The K40 RL360di front and rear radar and RL200di front radar detector systems are available immediately from K40’s nationwide network of authorized dealers and automotive dealerships. Consumers can obtain a price quote by visiting K40’s Where to Buy webpage.
“This latest evolution of integration and connectivity offers more customizable options for our retailers, installers and drivers,” said Rachel Clark, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “We’re extremely proud of our innovative collaboration with ADS and Kenwood that gives our partners and customers another industry first with ticket-free guaranteed protection.”
About K40 Electronics
Established in 1977 and named 2017 Mobile Electronics Vendor of the Year, K40 Electronics offers a full line of driving protection solutions for every vehicle and driving style. Retailers interested in joining an exclusive group of authorized dealers are encouraged to call 800-323-6768 or visit K40’s dealer inquiry page.
- no comments
Comments are closed.